Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Seven Ways To Let A Man Know That You Think He Is Important
1. Notice what he is doing that you like and find a way to let him know 2 things that you really like and appreciate about him every day.
2. Listen attentively to what he has to say and ask follow-up questions in a way that lets him know that you are interested in whatever it is that he wants or needs to talk about.
3. Brag about him to others, in his presence.
4. Be affectionate with him. This includes non-sexual touch as well as initiating sex. Hold his hand, give him a kiss, share a warm hug.
5. Ask for his opinion on things and respect what he says, even if you do not agree with it or decide not to use it. Men want to feel needed, not in an artificial way, but in a real way so look for things where you really could use his help and ask for it.
6. Make sure to begin the day and end the day with a special sign of affection for him. Take leadership in making it happen.
7. Do special things for him: fix his favorite meal and let him know that you are doing it because you care about him, buy his favorite drinks or snacks, rent a movie that you know he will like, buy him a little gift that shows that you have thought about him and what he likes.