Tuesday, December 13, 2011

5 Things To Consider Before Asking for a Divorce

Are you feeling unhappy in your marriage?

Are you considering a divorce?

Don’t move too quickly in asking for a divorce. Slow down and make sure that you have thought things through. There are several things that you should consider.

We are going to share with you five questions to ask yourself before you take the step of asking your partner for a divorce.

1. Have I done everything that I could do?
Have I talked openly and lovingly with my partner? Have I asked for counseling and, if refused, gone on my own? Have I changed my own behavior rather than repeat the same old responses and reactions?

Most problems in a marriage are usually not the result of one person‘s behavior. Examining and recognizing your own part in the problem might lead to the changes that you desire for your marriage.

Check back with our blog and we will share 4 more questions to ask yourself. Please feel free to share your comments. We can make it a discussion.

No comments: